- Seals Swim Clubis a year round competitive swim team in Panama City Beach for swimmers between the ages of 8 and 18. Our practice locations include the Navy Dive School Pool and the MWR pool, both located on Naval Support Activity-Panama City (NSA-PC). Seals Swim Club is a member of USA Swimming and the coaches are members in good standing with the American Swimming Coaches Association.
- ♦March 8 @ GCSC
- ♦April 5 @ Dothan
- ♦May 17-18: Open Water Swim @ Pensacola (Senior Group)
- ♦May 30-June 1 @ Frank Brown Park
- ♦June 21 @ Dothan
- ♦July 11-13 @ Frank Brown Park
- ♦July 17-21 @ Nashville (SES Championship Meet)
- ♦July 28 @ Destin
- ♦Feb. 22-23: We had a jam packed weekend of swimming. One of the highlights was a SES cut for Connor in the 100 free. In addition to big time drops, Shane earned three first, second and third in his events. Michael, Joseph, Alyssa, Jacob, Colin, K1, Abby, Connor & Jackson dropped time in every event.
- ♦Dec. 21: We celebrated the end of the season with our annual Santa Hat Relays and a holiday team picture. At the end of the relay practice, we had hot chocolate, donuts and some fun jumping from the platform. This was a fun way to end our fall session!
- ♦Dec. 14: What fun we had! We handed out snowman caps to the team at the meet. The pool at GCSC was filled with swimming snowmen. Not only did we have a little holiday fun, but we had some swimmers who earned the top spots in the meet. Congratulations to Shane who earned first place in every event, to Donald & Laurel who placed in the top 4 for all of their events, and to our youngest swimmers who competed for the first time (Ava, Caroline, Coleman & James). Our senior swimmers stayed for the afternoon session to help the younger swimmers learn the ropes. Kudos to Tyler, Alyssa, Mikayla & Logan for mentoring the Seal Pups. Visit our Facebook page to view some of the most memorable moments from the meet.
- ♦Nov 2: We took 30 swimmers to compete in Dothan at the DDST meet. What fun we had! Congratulations to our new swimmers (Lily, Mackenzie & Hayden) for competing in your first meet. We had a birthday boy (Cooper), an 8 & under relay team (Katie, Laurel, Riley & Hailey), a 10 & under relay team (Arianna, Laurel, Sky & Abbi) & loads of ribbons for our fast swimmers. We loved watcing every swim and enjoyed seeing swimmers like Kody swim his first 500 free, Mia compete in both the 200 fly & 500 free, Rachel & Alyssa earn a best time in the 500 free, Katie & Riley swim their first 100 IM, Duke earn 3rd place in the 50 fly (without goggles), and Mason go 29 s. in the 50 free. Click here to view pictures from this meet: Seals Swim Club/DDST Meet on Facebook
- ♦July 27: We took 31 swimmers to compete in Destin at the CA meet. We had four new swimmers (congratulations to Mason, Karly, Marcus & Parker), 6 team relays (including the FIRST EVER 8 & under relay), a first place finish in the 50 fly (congratulations Laruel!), a first place finish in the 200 back (congratulations Connor), multiple other awards and a TEAM TROPHY! This is a first for Seals Swim Club! Please click on the following link to view some of the most memorable moments from July 27: SEALS SWIM CLUB/FACEBOOK/CA MEET
- ♦We are proud and honored to be recognized as a USA Swimming club level one. This is a voluntary program for swim clubs. It is designed to recognize excellence in club development, organization, athlete development and parent education. This is a significant accomplishment for our team. Click here to learn more: USA SWIMMING LEVELS FOR CLUB RECOGNITION and click here: USA SWIMMING CLUB RECOGNITION
We need parent volunteers for the following:
- ♦We are looking for 1-4 adults interested in becoming a meet official
- ♦Organize team socials for the winter session
- ♦Join a welcome committee to help new families as they learn about swimming and the team