- Seals Swim Clubis a year round competitive swim team in Panama City Beach for swimmers between the ages of 8 and 18. Our practice locations include the Navy Dive School Pool and the MWR pool, both located on Naval Support Activity-Panama City (NSA-PC). Seals Swim Club is a member of USA Swimming and the coaches are members in good standing with the American Swimming Coaches Association.
- ♦Nov. 8 @ Dothan (all)
- ♦Nov. 22-23 @ UWF (all)
- ♦Jan. 16-18 @ Auburn (Senior & Blue Groups Only)
- ♦Feb. 21-22 @ UWF (all)
- ♦Feb. 26-29 @ Knoxville (Southeastern Championship Meet/Time Standards Apply)
- ♦March 14-15 @ Auburn (all)
- ♦INDIVIDUAL RESULTS FROM PCST MEET (SEPT 19-21)
- ♦INDIVIDUAL RESULTS FROM PCST MEET (SEPT 6)
- ♦INDIVIDUAL RESULTS FROM CA MEET (JULY 26)
- ♦September 6: We took 30 swimmers to the Quad meet at GCSC. This meet was for 10 & Under swimmers only and what a fabulous time we had! We had four 8 & U relays and 1 10 & U relay. Our swimmers earned heat winner ribbons (wth tattoos), team records, and many ribbons. This was the first meet for 14 of our youngest swimmers. Way to go Seals!
- ♦Summer: What an awesome summer we had! We competed in 7 meets (long course and short course), had four team socials, morning and afternoon practices (in two pools), and a challenging dry-land program. Our hard work was marked by our swimmers earning southeastern sectional cuts, team records, and a whole bunch of fun! Way to go Seals! We look forward to the fun things ahead!
- ♦We are proud and honored to be recognized as a USA Swimming club level one. This is a voluntary program for swim clubs. It is designed to recognize excellence in club development, organization, athlete development and parent education. This is a significant accomplishment for our team. Click here to learn more: USA SWIMMING LEVELS FOR CLUB RECOGNITION and click here: USA SWIMMING CLUB RECOGNITION
We need parent volunteers for the following:
- ♦We are looking for 1-4 adults interested in becoming a meet official
- ♦Organize team socials for the winter session
- ♦Join a welcome committee to help new families as they learn about swimming and the team